Thursday, October 30, 2014

5 Signs That You're a Pretty Okay Dude

FIRST POST OMG YAAYY!!

Alright, enough with that immature stuff. Let's get down to business. So the purpose of this blog is to give "pretty okay" people pointers on how to live pretty okay lives. I know what you're asking.

"But Scott, how do I know if I'm pretty okay?" 

Being an average person is something you gotta earn. I'm gonna give you 5 signs that will tell you if you're an average joe, like me.



1.) You go out for a nice hearty dinner at applebees. 

Alright, Applebee's isn't that bad! it's decent quality food for a decent price! What more could you ask for?

2.) You buy your shoes at Payless.

Nothing beats that almost- fitting shoe feel. Am I right?

3.) You love that new Maroon V song.

Adam Levine's voice is so high, yet so masculine. How does he do it. MAKE A BAD SONG FOR ONCE, WILL YA

4.) You have a firm stance on whether "The Voice" or "American Idol" is better.

American Idol is dead and The Voice is taking over. Sorry not sorry.


5.) You miss David Spade's work.

Joe Dirt 2 anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment