Thursday, November 20, 2014

Working In: Scott's At Home Work Outs

Nowadays, you see work out guides on every shelf at the grocery store. Tabloids like "How to get a 6 pack in 6 months!" or "Bye Bye Belly Fat!" are plastered on every page. These tabloids are claiming to give instructions on how to be "healthy" when they're really guides on how to live a miserable life. These guides are telling you to cut out every food you like, then go to a torture chamber (gym) and work out so you can't move in the morning. Sign me up!!

If you're like me, this is not your cup of tea.

Listen, there is no way I'm going to have a six pack that doesn't come in cans, that lifestyle just doesn't seem fun. A life without Doritos is no life for me. I'm more of a 10 pounds overweight guy. A pretty okay body size. This lifestyle allows you to eat what you want, but still look okay when you suck your gut in. However, having this temple of a body does not come easy. I stick to a strict work out regiment that, with dedication, will lead you to a pretty okay body. Don't worry, it doesn't require going to the gym because the machines are confusing and scary looking. These are my at home workouts that keep me in decent shape.

Pre-Workout

Alright, you finally got the energy to work out. You need to wear the proper attire. The ideal work out outfit requires the shortest shorts and the least amount of sleeves possible. You have two cannons, don't be afraid to show them off. You'll see that come into play later when I talk arms. But the shorts should always be as short as possible. They aid you with the stretching you do. My favorite way to get my legs going are lunges. These require grace and flexibility. However, it can be hard to stay dedicated to working out because it sucks so much. That is why I try to involve things I enjoy in my workouts. Below, you can see me feeling the burn and breaking a sweat, but also doing what I love.



Sit-Ups.
Ahh, the gut. The problem area for most people. However, not for me! The way I look at it, people don't like to party with six packs, they like to party with kegs. Also, having a bigger belly is just more fun, e.g. drumming on it, drawing on it, doing a wave with it. However, I always make sure to sneak in a sit up every once in a while, so it doesn't get out of control. Sit ups are the absolute worst, but you should always do at least one a day. I prefer to do mine in the mornings when I wake up.


One and Done.

Curls
This is where the sleeveless comes in. You got guns, bro. Show em off. The number one rule of working out is absolutely no sleeves. Since you show them off all of the time, you need to make sure that they are always in pristine condition. Sure, you can use dumbbells, but I always try to find something a little more 'Murrican. Here is the proper form:

Double McDouble Curls. Murrica.
Push-Ups
Push ups are a good core workout. These get the body burning and can really get you in shape. You should never cheat doing push ups. Don't cheat your body out of this good work out. These ones I actually do and I do about 200 a day. I can basically do them all day long. As you can see below, I have no issue doing them and I am really good at them.



Well that's it! You now all my secrets when it comes to maintaining my sub par build. Now you technically work out every day, good for you! If you stick to this work out plan, there is no doubt that you might get a girl. Now go home and get going!

1 comment: